News & Events
SFC Gasification Academy 2021
Post-graduate course in Industrial integration opportunities for gasification
- Overview of gasification technologies
- Integration of gasification into steel-cement industries
- Integration into waste management system (waste gasification)
- Integration into paper and pulp industry
- Integration to chemical industry -feedstock recycling and circular economy
- Integration to H2 economy -H2 storage and distribution
SFC arranges annually a post-graduate course with different topics within the field of gasification. The topic this year is Industrial integration opportunities for gasification. A more detailed course description will follow. We plan for a face-to-face course, but this may change depending on Covid-19 situation.
Venue: Royal Institute of Technology KTH, Stockholm, Sweden
Target group: Graduate students and engineers from industry who want to have an overview of the subject area
Time: November 8-12, 2021
Credits: 5 ECTS (contact your local examiner if you want to follow the course without doing the home assignment project)
Registration and fees:
Registration is closed.
The cost for the course includes all refreshments during the breaks, 5 lunch meals and one dinner.
Members of the SFC (students or employees): 2000 SEK/200 Euros
TU Wien, BEST, KIT/HVI GasTech, other invited: 2000 SEK/200 Euros
External participants: 10 000 SEK/1000 Euros
Information: The participants need to arrange their own travel and accommodation. For more information, contact Joakim Lundgren, joakim[at]ltu.se or Efthymios Kantarelis, ekan[at]kth.se